About the School of Creative Arts
The School of Creative Arts at the University of Saint Francis is a creative, collaborative learning environment providing a personalized education.
SOCA is fully accredited by the National Association of Schools of Art and Design (NASAD). It provides:
- attractive, comfortable, state-of-the-art facilities
- accredited programs with proven curricula
- regional, national and international gallery exhibitions
- a vibrant lecture series
- and theatrical, dance and music performances
The School of Creative Arts provides students with a solid education in the arts which encompasses both traditionally and technologically advanced methods of arts education. It facilitates learning and professional development for a diverse student body. SOCA has a student/faculty ratio of 15 to 1. The faculty are dedicated, practicing professionals in their fields. The students and faculty nurture an energetic, creative environment that is:
- personalized in application
- collaborative in practice
- and progressive in outlook
View the University of Saint Francis School of Creative Arts Credit Hour Policy.