Campus Chapel at Sunset

Official Records and Transcripts

Student Records and Final Grades

If you are a current student, you can access your records via My Cougar Connection using your University of Saint Francis log-in information. There, you can print final grades (once they are reported to the Registrar) and unofficial transcripts. Grades are only accessible online and will not be mailed. 

Note: GPAs are updated approximately one week after the close of the semester.


There are 2 ways to order an official copy of your Saint Francis transcript: online or via the Registrar’s Office.


Online through the National Student Clearinghouse — available 24/7! A major credit card is needed.

Via the Registrar’s Office

Through the Registrar’s Office, request your official/unofficial transcript by completing the Transcript Request Form.

Download the Transcript Request Form (pdf)

All requests should be mailed to:
The University of Saint Francis
Attn: Registrar’s Office
2701 Spring Street
Fort Wayne, IN 46808

Be sure to include:

  • Full name at the time of attendance, as well as other names that you’ve used since you last attended
  • Approximate dates of attendance
  • $20 for each official transcript copy (cash, check, or money order payable to University of Saint Francis)

To pick up the transcript, you will need a legal photo ID. Per the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), educational records cannot be released to parents, spouses, or others unless one of the following conditions has been met:

  1. Through the written consent of the student. Students must file a completed Authorization for Release of Information form at the Registrar’s Office.
  2. In compliance with a subpoena.
  3. By submission of evidence that the parents declared the student as a dependent on their most recent federal income tax submission.

Change of Name and Address

Change of Name

Must be done in person

  • Complete the Change of Name form
  • Bring it to the Registrar’s Office along with two legal documents (new driver’s license & official marriage certificate)

Change of Address

Can be done online (via MCC) or in person.


  • Log on to My Cougar Connection
  • Go to Form Central > Personal Account > Personal Contact Information
  • Update your address

In Person:

  • Complete the Change of Address form
  • Submit to Registrar’s Office (in person or by email)

Student Loan Deferment

Saint Francis reports student enrollment information to the National Student Clearinghouse, which, in turn, notifies lenders.

The Registrar’s Office oversees the submission of loan deferment forms, should they be needed. It is not necessary to submit individual loan deferment forms except in the following cases:

  • When the lender requests immediate payment while the student is enrolled
  • If there has been a change in the anticipated graduation date
  • When transfer students need to update their information

We recommend students check the lender’s website for a deferment and/or forbearance form. If a form is required:

  • Complete the borrower’s portion, then submit the form to the Registrar’s Office (in person or by email)
  • Be sure the lender’s contact information is included
  • Note: you must be enrolled in a minimum of six credits to be eligible for deferment

Request for Diploma

To order a duplicate of your diploma, please fill out the Request for Diploma Form and email the completed form to There is a $35 processing fee for this service. Once processed, your diploma can be mailed directly to you or you can pick up your diploma at the Registrar’s Office.

Contact Us