Working at Saint Francis
The University of Saint Francis is committed to attracting and retaining highly qualified faculty and staff. As such, our Human Resources department works to match each employee to a position that:
- Maximizes his/her professional expertise, qualifications, and potential
- Inspires personal and professional growth
- Cultivates collaboration and teamwork
- Focuses on the academic, spiritual, and personal growth of our students
The University of Saint Francis was founded by the Sisters of St. Francis of Perpetual Adoration in 1890. Throughout its existence, Saint Francis has held firm to its founding ideals as a Catholic university in the Franciscan tradition. All decisions related to the university’s growth and future development are evaluated through the lens of its mission and values.
- Learn more about our community and “The Saint Francis Way!”
- See our current job openings and learn about our careers.
You’ll Love Fort Wayne
Fort Wayne is a diverse, vibrant, and family-oriented community. As the state’s second-largest city, it is home to an array of businesses, art, culture, athletics, and more. The Fort Wayne area offers great school systems and a low cost of living.