The University of Saint Francis announces a competition to redesign the university logo and to create a university monogram (USF), featuring a grand prize of $5,000 in each category. The competition is open to anyone. USF especially encourages students, faculty, staff and alumni to participate. After 23 years of using the current logo, USF welcomes the launch of a new era with this redesign. Applicants interested in participating should submit logo and monogram design(s) in a vector format. A redesign committee under the leadership of USF President Rev. Dr. Eric Albert Zimmer will review the proposals and the creator of the winning logo design and monogram will receive a $5,000 grand prize. The University of Saint Francis will retain all rights to the winning logo and monogram.
September 3, 2021
February 25, 2022
March and April 2022
Review of Submissions / Judging Process
May 1, 2022
Announcement of $5,000 Grand Prizes (if applicable)
Carla Pyle – USF Director of Marketing
[email protected] / 260-399-7700, ext. 6414
- Ryan Bolyn – Head Softball Coach
- Sister Mary Evelyn Govert – Development
- Justin Johnson – Gallery Director
- Allen Machielson – Associate Vice President for Student Affairs/Dean of Students
- Alan Nauts – Graphic Design program director
- Willie Romero – Director of Development
- Rev. Dr. Eric Albert Zimmer – USF President
- This University Logo and Monogram Design Competition shall be conducted in accordance with the General Rules, Terms and Conditions set forth in Addendum No. 1 to this Competition Announcement. Any questions regarding these General Rules, Terms and Conditions should be directed to [email protected].
- Blue (PMS 288) must be the primary color of this logo. An accent color may be added.
- Logos must be submitted in a vector format
- All submissions become the property of the University of Saint Francis
- All rights to logo and monogram must be signed over to the University of Saint Francis for all submissions.