Graduate scholarships will be awarded for two semester (fall and spring) of the coming year: $500 - $1,500 based on GPA, demonstration of need, and credit hours enrolled.
- Master’s Degree seeking students at the University of Saint Francis
- Undergraduate GPA of 3.0 / 4.0
- Graduate GPA of 3.4 / 4.0
- Must apply and be fully (not conditionally or provisionally) accepted into a graduate program
- Must file the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Demonstrate some degree of financial need
- Apply by July 1 for the next academic school year
- Graduate scholarships will be awarded for two semesters (fall and spring) of the coming year
- Must register for at least 6 graduate credit hours
- Must re-apply for the graduate scholarship each year
- Must not be receiving discounted tuition such as Alumni Second Degree or Virtual Campus
- Obtain an application from the Graduate School or from the Graduate Studies website
- File the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) through the mail or online
- Return the completed application to:
University of Saint Francis
2701 Spring Street
Fort Wayne, IN 46808
Or, complete the form below.
Applicants will be notified of the decision by letter. If accepted for the graduate scholarship, the amount will be deducted from the student’s bill.