The university is rapidly building a reputation for excellence in athletics. On and off the field, our more than 400 student athletes represent the best in the region, and our coaching staff exemplifies exceptional leadership. In addition to intercollegiate play, the university provides intramural sports and other opportunities for athletic participation, including cheer and dance team.
USF is a part of the NAIA and abides by the NAIA handbook for athletic eligibility.
Fifteen intercollegiate athletic programs are offered at the university including:
- Basketball - Men's and Women's
- Cross Country - Men's and Women's
- Golf - Men's and Women's
- Soccer - Men's and Women's
- Tennis - Men's and Women's
- Track & Field - Men's and Women's