Financial Aid for High School Students
- One of the lowest tuition rates of any private school in Indiana
- 100% of first-time, full-time students receive scholarships
- Merit, talent and need-based scholarships and grants available
- Over $14 million dollars in aid provided last year.
Value of a Private Education
The value of the education you receive at the University of Saint Francis will far exceed its cost. Students who attend private universities are more likely to graduate in four years and be able to pay back their student loans in a timely manner. (And when you graduate in four years, you have less debt to begin with!)
Personal Financial Aid Counseling
To help pay for college, the Office of Financial Aid provides students the opportunity to sit down one-on-one with a financial aid counselor to discuss options. As a USF student, you will have one counselor for your four years here to help you.
Important Financial Aid Calculators
- Academic Scholarship Calculator—Use your GPA and test scores to see what academic scholarships you may receive. Try bumping up your scores to see the value of studying and taking the test again. If you do take the test a second time, we use your highest scores to automatically adjust your scholarships.
- Net Price Calculator—This calculator uses some of the metrics used for the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) to estimate the financial aid you would receive. Keep in mind, as you look at these results, that these numbers only cover the federal aid, not state or institutional funding.
Please feel free to contact the Office of Financial Aid at 260-399-8003, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit us in Trinity Hall. Office hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.