Know What Saint Francis Requires.
The university requires that all full-time undergraduate students reside on campus for two academic years, with the exception of any of the following conditions:
- You are 21 years of age prior to the start of the academic year in which you are enrolling.
- You live with a parent or legal guardian at their primary residence within a 50-mile radius of Saint Francis; Owning or purchasing real estate within a 50-mile radius of Saint Francis does not qualify.
- You are a transfer student who has completed two academic years at another institution.
- You are married (supporting documents required).
- You have dependent children living with you (supporting documents required).
- You are independent by tax definition (supporting documents required).
All students who are required to live on campus will be charged the standard double occupancy Room and Board rate.
Office of Residential Life
Trinity Hall, Room 102
Still Have Questions About Living On Campus?
If you’re an incoming student and you or your parents have specific questions about move-in day, roommate selection, and other residential life information, we encourage you to check out the Admitted Students Page or contact us.