Applying to the University of Saint Francis is easy! Just submit our free, online application. The step-by-step form only takes about ten minutes to complete.
High school students should submit:
1. A completed application form (can be submitted online)
2. High school transcripts (Ask your guidance office to mail them!)
3. ACT or SAT test results
If you're homeschooled, please also submit the following:
- Summary of curriculum studied
- Bibliography of books read during high school
- List of extracurricular activities
If you're an international student, living outside the United States:
International students are encouraged to start correspondence eight to 12 months before you intend to begin college. Our international admissions counselor will be happy to work with you. (Ella habla español.) Feel free to email her if you have any questions about getting started at the University of Saint Francis.
High school students wishing to be directly admitted to the university must meet the criteria listed below. Please keep in mind that, as a Franciscan institution, we believe education should be available to everybody. All interested students are encouraged to apply.
- Earn a 2.3 GPA on a 4 point scale.
- Earn a combined SAT score of 1000+ on the reading and math sections or earn an ACT composite score of 21+.
- Students interested in academic programs in the medical sciences must complete one year each of high school chemistry, biology and algebra.
Students who fall short of this criteria will be required to submit an admissions essay. If you have questions about your eligibility, please call us. Your admissions counselor can guide you through the application process.
Send transcripts/scores to:
University of Saint Francis
Office of Admissions
2701 Spring Street
Fort Wayne, IN 46808
Admission and Application Forms
Paper Application (requires $20 fee)
TEAS Sign Up Form (Nursing Requirement Only)