Register for Services
Here are the steps for receiving services:
- Complete the Student Disability Services Registration Form and submit the form to Student Disability Services in the SASS office.
- Submit documentation to verify your disability.
- Schedule a meeting with Student Disability Services staff prior to the beginning of classes, or as soon as possible if classes have already begun. (Meeting will be a phone or in-person interview.)
- Pick up your accommodation information--"Confidential Student Summary"--from Student Disability Services in the SASS office.
- Meet with your professors/instructors during their office hours as soon as possible to discuss your accommodations.
- Pick up the "Confidential Student Summary" at the beginning of every subsequent semester to receive accommodations.
- Schedule a follow-up appointment with a Student Disability Services staff member if you are not receiving an accommodation or if you need additional support.
The Disability Services Registration Form and documentation verifying disability can be submitted in a variety of ways:
- Hand deliver to the Student Academic Support Services (SASS) office in Room 210 in the Pope John Paul II Center
- Scan it and attach it to an email to Linda Jackson at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail a copy to:
Student Academic Support Services
Attn: Linda Jackson
2701 Spring Street
Fort Wayne, IN 46808