Small classes, hands-on learning and a real-world project approach immerse you in the world of professional communication from your first day of attendance in the University of Saint Francis Communication program.
The rapidly expanding world of communications is one of the most exciting career fields in the United States, with strong growth projections into the future. A USF Bachelor’s degree in Communication will prepare you to work in:
- Film, Video and Media Production
- Public Relations
- Organizational Communication
The USF Bachelor of Arts degree in Communication allows you to add a minor (a secondary focus area) in business administration, speech, environmental science or social work. Additionally, situated within the School of Creative Arts, Communication majors can enhance their job-market portfolio with top class training in graphic design, web design and computer art skills.
And there’s more!
- Film Club: Watch new and old movies in an entirely new way, discussing artistic merit, production values and social significance (and have fun along the way!)
- Hands-on professional internships with local companies
- The USF Film Festival
- The Pawprint campus newspaper
- PR Society: This student-led club assists groups both on and off-campus with their promotions, message design and work with the media or other audiences
Finally, did we mention our Small Classes, Hands-on Learning and Real-world Project Approach? In the School of Creative Arts’ program in Communication: You will learn. You will practice. You will lead. And you will succeed: 93 percent of our graduates find work in their field within six months of graduation.
View the Curriculum Plan - Bachelor of Art in Communication