Homecoming & Family Day 2017
Show Your Cougar Pride!
Join us as we welcome back Alumni and Friends for Homecoming and Family Day on Friday and Saturday, September 22 and 23. This is an opportunity for USF friends, families, students and alumni to connect, reminisce and create new memories. Enjoy an array of athletic events, socializing and entertainment. Be part of one of the university’s largest annual gatherings as we celebrate Cougar pride!
Friday, September 22
Alumni Happy Hour Hangout
- 5-7 p.m.
- Deer Park Pub
Alumni Awards Ceremony & Celebration
- 7 p.m.
- The Historic Woman’s Club in the USF Business Center
- RSVP at usfalumniawards2017.eventbrite.com
Saturday, September 23
Alumni vs. Alumni Men’s Soccer Game
- 10 a.m.
- Coonan Soccer Field
Check-in for Family Day ticket holders
- 1-2 p.m.
- Cougar Den
- RSVP at usffamilyday2017.eventbrite.com
- 1:30 p.m.
- St. Francis Chapel, Trinity Hall
Lawson-Wiedman Native Prairie Plot Dedication
- 2 p.m.
- Prairie behind Achatz Hall of Science
Cougar Block Party
- 2-4 p.m.
- Behind Trinity Hall
Brookside (Bass Mansion) Self-Guided Tours
- 2-4 p.m.
Tailgate Dinner on the Lawn
- 4-5:30 p.m.
- Alumni House, 3209 Bass Rd.
- RSVP at usftailgatedinner.eventbrite.com
Homecoming Football Game: Cougars vs. Saint Xavier Univ. (Ill.)
- 6 p.m.
- USF Students and Parents/Families only: Game ticket is included in your Family Day ticket.
- Alumni Only: South End Zone tickets are available at usffootballtickets2017.eventbrite.com.
Be sure to stick around until the end for the post game fireworks!
Coming from out of town? Get a special rate at the Hyatt. Just mention USF when you call to book!