Group of students performing outside the Cougar Den,

Campus Life

Our job is to make you feel at home. Let us know if we can help you or answer any questions. The Office of Residential Life & Housing is located in Trinity Hall, Room 151

Contact us at 260-399-8101 or through our individual emails.

Professional Staff

Katie Dwyer-Zeman
Executive Director of Student Engagement & Residential Life
260-399-7700 ext. 6741

Karrina Dehle
Assistant Director of Residential Life & Student Activities, Padua Hall
(260) 399-7700 ext. 6750

Alec DeVries
Assistant Director of Residential Life & Student Activities, Clare Hall
(260) 399-7700 ext. 6739

Graduate Assistant Resident Directors

Graduate Assistant Resident Directors reside in Bonzel Hall and Trinity Hall, where they manage the building and provide oversight to the day-to-day operation of the hall. Our Graduate Assistant Resident Directors are trained members of the Residential Life & Housing professional staff and serve our campus while enrolled in a graduate program at USF.

Resident Assistants

Every floor of every residence hall has a Resident Assistant (RA), an upper-class student who resides on the floor and oversees its day-to-day life. RAs plan a variety of social and cultural activities, as well as enforce the rules and policies outlined in the Student Handbook.

While an RA is not a trained counselor, he or she is a prime resource for students living in the halls. RAs are available to talk to, ask questions of, and more. Your RA can:

  • Answer questions
  • Help with problems
  • Ease your transition into a new living environment
  • Plan social, service, or educational events
  • Keep students up to date on information and happenings on campus
  • Promote a healthy academic atmosphere
  • Be a friend