- Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) & Al-Anon (260) 471-6262 (24 hours/day)
- View and print a current AA meeting schedule for Fort Wayne, the areas surrounding Fort Wayne, and also Ohio.
"The Drink Wheel" - calculate your Blood Alcohol Concentration (BAC) based on the number of drinks you've had, over how many hours, gender, and body weight.
- Take a test to determine if your drinking patterns are harmful or hazardous. (Based on the "Alcohol Use Disorders Identification Test (AUDIT)" - World Health Organization.)
- How many people in your state die in alcohol related car crashes?
- Printable resources about Alcohol (some also available in Spanish)
What is Marijuana?
Marijuana Anonymous (MA): 1-800-766-6779
Local Marijuana Anonymous Meeting
Fridays @ 6:00 p.m.
Parkview Behavioral Hospital
1720 Beacon St, Group Rooms 5 & 6
Open Meeting, Non-Smoking, Wheelchair Accessible
Self-Test for Marijuana Addiction
- Nicotine Anonymous Meetings (available in your area, on the internet, or on the telephone)
- Q & A and Fact Sheets on Smoking Cessation
- Guide to Quitting Smoking for Smokers
- Info on Secondhand Smoke.
- Control Gaining Weight When You Quit Smoking
- What is Cocaine?
- Cocaine Anonymous (CA): (260)460-4739, (260)497-3509 (pager)
- Self-Test for Cocaine Addiction
- Narcotics Anonymous (NA): (260) 460-4626
- Prescription Drug Overdose information & help