If you are under the age of 21 and you are a first-time college student, you need to attend Welcome Weekend, August 23-25. Students (not parents) are asked to sign up so we can get to know you better.
Questions? Contact Student Life at 260-399-8100
Schedule of Events
Friday Aug. 23 - Welcome Weekend Begins!
- 8:00 am – 11:30 am: Resident Students: Move in to your residence hall
- 11:30am - 12:15 pm: Send Off Ceremony at D'Arcy Stadium
- 12:15 pm – 1:00 pm: Farewell Lunch (provided for students living on campus and their parents only)
- REQUIRED FOR ALL FIRST YEAR STUDENTS:
- 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm: Commuter 101 for all New Commuter Students (Doermer Hall)
- 1:30 pm - 2:30 pm: Resident Meeting for all New Residential Students (North Campus)
- 2:45 pm - 6:00 pm: Welcome Weekend Kick-Off in North Campus Auditorium
- 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm: Dinner
- 7:00 pm - 8:45 pm: Living Your Call, North Campus Auditorium
- 8:45 pm - Midnight: Connection Activities
- 10:00 am - 8:00 pm: Welcome Weekend Activities (Lunch and Dinner provided)
- 8:00 pm - 11:30pm: Connection Activities
- 2:00pm: Open Gym* (North Campus)
- 4:00pm: Common Ground Worship Service* (North Campus)
- 7:00pm: Mass* (Trinity Chapel)
- 8:00pm: All Athlete Meeting (North Campus)
- 9:00pm: All Resident Student Meeting (Residence Halls)
- Sunday events marked with * are optional. Evening meetings are required for students who are living on campus and/or are student athletes.
Saturday Aug. 24 - Welcome Weekend
REQUIRED FOR ALL FRESHMEN STUDENTS—RESIDENTIAL AND COMMUTER