Looking for an Internship?
Internships are a great way of getting real-world experience before you even enter the worforce full time. Your advisor can help you find companies to intern with. Indiana Intern also has listings of internship opportunities from around the state of Indiana.
Benefits of an internship
- To get hands-on experience within the student's major field of study
- To have the opportunity to explore a field or business to see whether or not current career plans are appropriate
- To test the job market in your field of choice
- To begin networking within your field of interest
- To increase the opportunity for permanent employment with an employer who you have already tested and chosen
For eligibility requirements of your academic department, please see you faculty advisor.