University of Saint Francis Home

Most Requested up arrow

USF Home | A-Z List | Security

The two ladies are walking along mirror lake near the clock tower.

Paying attention in class

She is adding detail to her self-portrait sculpture

The Registrar

Change of Major

Students wishing to declare or change their major may do so at any time. Students are encouraged to confer with their academic advisor or the Director of Student Academic Support Services. If there is agreement that a change is desirable, the decision is formalized by completing a Change of Status form in the Office of Student Academic Support Services or the Registrar‘s office. The student will be subject to the degree requirements in effect at the time of the change of major.