Requesting a Transcript
Option One: Online Transcript Ordering
Transcripts can be ordered via the Internet 24/7 through the National Student Clearinghouse. Your transcript order will be processed in the Registrar's Office. You can place as many orders as you like in one session using a major credit card. Your card will only be charged after your order has been completed. Order updates will be emailed to you. You can also track your order online using your email address and order number.
Option Two: Directly from the Registrar's Office
All requests made directly to the Registrar's Office must be in writing. We do not take requests through email. The request must include the following:
- Full name at time of attendance as well as other names that have been used since you last attended.
- Social security number.
- Date of birth.
- Current address and phone number.
- Approximate dates of attendance.
- A clear address to which the transcript is to be sent.
- Your signature is required on the transcript request.
- $5.00 for each official copy (with imprinted seal and signature).
- Only accept cash, checks, or money order for payment for an official transcript.
- Make checks payable to University of Saint Francis.
- A legal picture I.D. will be required when picking up transcripts from our office.
Download the Request Form (pdf)
All requests should be mailed to:University of Saint Francis
Attn: Registrar’s Office
2701 Spring Street
Fort Wayne, IN 46808
According to the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act, educational records may only be released to parents, spouses, or others if one of the following conditions has been met:
- Through the written consent of the student. Students must file a completed Authorization for Release of Information form at the Registrar’s Office.
- In compliance with a subpoena
- By submission of evidence that the parents declared the student as a dependent on their most recent federal income tax form.