Applied Human Development and Management Major
To graduate with a major in Applied Human Development and Management from the University of Saint Francis, you must fulfill program requirements with a minimum of 120 credit hours.
Program required courses:
Major Required Courses
- EDUC 140 Introduction to Education in Inclusive Settings
- PSYC 121 General Psycyology
- PSYC 251 Research Methods in Psychology
- SOCW 125 Introduction to Social Work and Social Welfare
- SOCW 220 Social Work Ethics
- SOCW 250 Interpersonal Skills
- PSYC 302 Statistics
- PSYC 495 Contextual Dimensions of Professional Psychology
- AHDV 300 Service Engagement in Applied Human Development
- AHDV 400 Field Internship in Applied Human Development
Core Development Courses
- PSYC 339 Child & Adolescent Psychology
- PSYC 385 Psychology of Aging
Discipline Specific Program Electives
6 hours from EDUC, PSYC, or SOCW (chosen with academic advisor)
For more information about the major, please feel free to contact the Department Chair, Dr. John Brinkman, Ph.D., HSPP, at 260-399-7700 ext. 8425 or email email@example.com.
For general information about the University of Saint Francis, or to schedule a visit, contact the Admissions Office.