Case Western Reserve University
- Developmenta lPsychology, NIH "Protecting Human Research Participants"
- Carrigan, A. (2007). Developmental factors for consideration for assessment and treatment. In Romen, T. & Freeman, A.(Eds.) Cognitive behavior therapy in clinical social work practice. New York: Springer Publishers.
- National Academic Advising Association – Spring 2012
- Dissertation – "The Long-Term Impact of Divorce on College Student Autonomy" – in progress, Bahamian Cultural Research 2001 -2010
- Fort Wayne Rescue Mission
- American Cancer Society
- Allen County United Way