Mary Spath, PhD, RN, CNS, CNE
PhD, Indiana University School of Nursing, 2009
MSN, Southern Illinois University, 1995
Selected Honors and Awards
- Indiana University School of Nursing Emily Holmquist Award, 2007
- National Research Service Award (NINR/NIH), 2006-2009
- Oncology Nursing Society
- American Psychiatric Nursing Association
- Simga Theta Tau Honor Society
- Midwest Nursing Research Society
Spath, M. L. (2007). Children facing a family member's serious illness: A review of interventional studies. International Journal of Nursing Research, 44, 834-844.
Spath, M. L. (2007). A need for clarity: Scholarship, scholarly teaching and the scholarship of teaching and learning. Nursing Education Perspectives, 28(5), 235-236.
Spath, M. L. (2007). continued Controversies: Issues in Mental Health Research and Implications for Nursing. Journal of the American Psychiatric Nurses Assoc., 13 (4), 221-229
- CNS Med/Surg with Oncology BMT expertise
- CNS Psychiatric Mental Health expertise