Timm Reed, MBA, MSN, BS, RRT, RN
MSN University of St. Francis, 2008
MBA Indiana Institute of Technology,2004
ASN Purdue University 1997
BS Ball State University 1995
AS Ball State University 1992
- Critical Care Nursing
- Human Resources Management
- Cardiac Catheterization Nursing
- Cardiopulmonary Care
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support Instructor
- CPR Instructor
- Stroke Certified with the American Heart Association
Awards and Recognitions
- Lambda Beta Honor Society for Respiratory Care
- American Association for Respiratory Care
- 2008 Reed, T. (2008). Reducing patient anxiety pre-cardiac catheterization: An evidence-based practice approach. Cath lab digest 16(5)
- 2010 Morris, K. Reed, T. (2010) “Reviewing test items” Illumination. 4/2010. University of Saint Francis. Fort Wayne, Indiana, 46808
- 2009 Reed, T. (2009) “Conflict management in the classroom.” Illumination University of Saint Francis. Fort Wayne, Indiana. 46808. (2) Issue 1.
- 2008 Reed, T (2008) Reducing patient anxiety pre-cardiac catheterization through education. EP lab digest. (8) Issue 7.
- 2012 Reed, T. (2012) Reducing patient anxiety pre-cardiac catheterization through education. American College of Cardiology conference. Chicago, Il.
- 2011 Carlin, C, Reed, T. (2011) QSEN competencies. USF School of Health Sciences, Department of Nursing. Fort Wayne IN 46808.
- 2011 Carlin, C., Winegarden, M., Reed, T. (2011) “Disarray in the Sim Bay” METI conference in Tampa Fl.
- 2010 Reed, T. (2010) “Passion in your Profession” Scholarship of Teaching. University of Saint Francis nursing department. Fort Wayne, IN 46808
- 2010 Reed, T. (2010) “Patient safety, two patient identifiers” Power point presentation. Parkview Health System. Fort Wayne, Indiana 46806
- 2009 Johnson, D., Reed, T. (2009) “Classroom management” Brown bag presentation at University of Saint Francis. Fort Wayne, Indiana 46808
- 2008 Quint Studer’s Customer Service “Climbing the Mountain to Customer Excellence.” Parkview Heart Institute. Fort Wayne, Indiana 9/2008
- 2007 Cardiac Catheterization Education. "Integrating Research and Theory into Practice" 4th Annual Lutheran/USF Poster Fair, Lutheran Hospital, Fort Wayne, IN
- Parish nurse for local church, athletic board member of local sports team.