Mindy Yoder, DNP, FNP-BC, RN
MSN Program Director
DNP, University of Minnesota, 2011
MSN, Indiana Wesleyan University, 1996
BSN, Indiana Wesleyan University, 1993
Selected Honors and Awards
- AACN Leadership for Nursing Program, 2008
- Tenured Nursing Faculty, University of Saint Francis, 2007
- Graduated Summa Cum Laude from BSN and MSN
- Sigma Theta Tau International Nursing Honor Society
- National League for Nursing
- National Organization of Nurse Practitioner Faculty
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- Coalition of Advanced Practice Nurses Association of Northeast Indiana
Faculty Mentoring: Supporting and Retaining Nursing Educators at the AACN 2009 Baccalaureate Education Conference
Panel: The Many Roles of the Nurse Practitioner
Selection of Nurse Preceptors
Pearls to avoid Perils: Being an Effective Online Educator. 4th Annual ICI Technology Summit.
Legal Liability and Nursing Students in the Clinical Setting Audience: Nurses from area Super Shot Clinics.
Engaging Students in Learning Engaging Students Through Technology: Facilitating Communication in Online Courses. 9th Annual Fort Wayne Teaching Conference.
- ANCC Certification as a Family Nurse Practitioner
- 14 years FNP practice in various family practice, occupational health and long term care settings