Susan Lown, MSN, MS, RN, CNE
MSN University of Saint Francis, 2009
MS University of North Florida, 1990
BSN State University of New York, Downstate Medical Center, 1979
- National League of Nursing Certified Nurse Educator, 2011 – Present
Awards and Recognitions
- University of Saint Francis Outstanding Academic Achievement, Nursing Health Systems Track Award 2009
- National League for Nursing: University of Saint Francis Ambassador 2009-Present, Member 2008-Present
- Lown, S. (Summer, 2011). Nursing Department Addresses Aging Population. School of Health Sciences Pulse Points Magazine, University of Saint Francis
- Lown, S. (Summer, 2011). International Honor Society of Nursing Active on Campus. School of Health Sciences Pulse Points Magazine, University of Saint Francis
- Lown, S. (2010). What is iConnect and Why Should You Teach It? Illumination, University of Saint Francis Department of Nursing Newsletter, 3(2), 1-2.
- Lown, S. (2009). A Closer Look at the Role of Clinical Faculty: Surviving the First Year. Illumination, USF Department of Nursing Newsletter, 2(6), 1-2.
- “Nursing Educators’ Influence on Student Nurses’ Ageist Attitudes.” University of Saint Francis and Lutheran Hospital’s 5th Annual Poster Fair Fort Wayne, Indiana December 2, 2008
- “Inner Strength in Women: A Universal Phenomenon with Relevant Implications for Nurses.” University of Saint Francis and Lutheran Hospital’s 4th Annual Poster Fair Fort Wayne, Indiana December 4, 2007
- Charis House Clinic RN Volunteer 2011 -Present