Cheryl Erickson, RN, MA, FNP-BC, CNE
FNP Post Masters Certificate, Indiana Wesleyan University 1997
MA, Ball State University, 1983
BSN, Indiana University, 1975
- AACN Certification in Family Nurse Practice
- NLN Certified Nurse Educator
- Family Practice/Infectious Disease
Awards and Recognitions
- Greater Fort Wayne Business Weekly Health Care Award for Volunteer, September 2012
- Manchester's Who's Who Among Executives and Professionals in Nursing and Health Care
- National League for Nursing
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- National Organization of Nurse Practitioner Faculty
- Coalition of Advanced Practice Nurses of Indiana
- Sigma Theta Tau International Nursing Honor Society Xi Nu Chapter
Blauvelt, M., Erickson, C., Davenport, N., & Spath, M. (2012). Say yes to peer review: A collaborative approach to faculty development. Nurse Educator, 37, 126-130.
- Anemia. Coalition of Advanced Practice Nursing Region 4 Education Day, Nov. 2, 2013.
- Pinning Speech. USF December, 2011
- Kick Butts Rally
Panel participant for Tobacco Free Allen County November 18th, 2010
Allen County Library
- Sleep Hygiene. University of Saint Francis for the Living Healthy Series 2008.
- Anemia: Caring for the Weak, Weary and Worn-out at the Coalition of Advanced Practice Nursing Region 4 Education Day, 2008.
- Charis House Clinic – Nurse practitioner, Volunteer Coordinator
- Peace Lutheran Church – Parish Nurse
- Member of Tobacco Free Allen County Coalition
- Member of Allen County Medical Reserve Corps