Rita Deininger, MS, RN
Nursing: MS, Purdue University, 1999
Diploma, Parkview-Methodist School of Nursing, 1983
BSN Ball State University, 1993
RN license – 28086579A
Awards and Recognition
- August 2013 University of Saint Francis Teaching Excellence and Campus Leadership
- Indiana Organization of Nurse Executives
- Northeast Indiana Organization of Nurse Executives
- Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing
- Academy of Medical-Surgical Nurses (AMSN)
- May 2012 Co-presenter: C. Carlin, C. Yoder, R. Deininger. Presentation: “Medication Safety: An Opportunity for Collaboration in Simulation”. Quality, Safety, and Education in Nursing (QSEN) National Forum, Tucson, Arizona. May 30- June 1, 2012.
- April 2012 Panel member, “Teaming Up With Those DARN Faculty Members”, NACADA Region 5 Conference, April 12, 2012
- March 2012 Co-presenter: C. Greulich, L. Lucas, S. Chubinski, C. Yoder, C. Carlin, R. Deininger. BSN Seminar, QSEN Basics
- February Co-presenter: C. Carlin, C. Yoder, R. Deininger. Scholarship of Teaching, 2012 QSEN, Faculty-at-Large
- June 2011 Co-presenter: C. Yoder, R. Deininger. Poster Presentation: “Mastering Safe Medication Administration”, Quality, Safety, and Education in Nursing (QSEN) National Forum, Milwaukee, Wisconsin. May 31 - June 2, 2011.
- Focus on Health, USF Volunteer Coordinator,
- Bishop Dwenger High School Volunteer: Saints Alive, Show Choir Invitational, first aid station, concession stand, provide food, room monitor for dress rehearsal of school plays.
- St. Jude Catholic School Volunteer: field trip driver, school physicals