Professional Studies Academy
The University of Saint Francis offers online and on-site courses for license renewal and continuing education through the Professional Studies Academy. More information on each of these programs is available through the School of Professional Studies and the Department of Education.
The University of Saint Francis offers many low-cost courses for license renewal ($750 per course covers tuition). Courses taken as part of the license renewal process can also be applied to a master’s degree or a 21st Century Intervention Certificate. If you’re interested in taking courses to renew your education license, you must submit an online application, university transcripts, and a copy of your teaching license.
The University of Saint Francis teacher licensure program is for students who have a bachelor’s degree in a non-education field, or have a teaching license and want to add additional subjects to their license. We review each student’s transcripts individually to see if previous coursework can be applied to the licensure program. Multiple licensure areas are available.
- Hold a bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution in the United States
- Have an undergraduate GPA of at least 2.5 on a 4.0 point scale
Steps to Apply
- Completed application form (plus $20 fee if submitting the paper application)
- Official transcripts from all postsecondary institutions attended
- Must be sent directly from Registrar of institution(s) attended
- DD214 form (United States veterans only)
If you have questions about getting started in our Professional Studies Academy, please let us know. You are welcome to contact the Education program director or your personal graduate counselor.