University of Saint Francis will award Graduate Assistantships during each academic year. The Graduate Assistantships are available during the fall and spring semesters.
- Must be a graduate student fully accepted into a Graduate program at the University of Saint Francis.
- Will not be eligible to receive other institutional discounts; i.e. Alumni Second Degree Tuition Discount, Graduate Scholarships.
- Must take a minimum of 6 graduate hours during each semester of Graduate Assistantship and maintain an overall GPA of 3.0.
- Must work a minimum of 10 hours in the assigned department (with hours set by the department) and participate in an annual research or teaching project to be assigned and monitored by the department and/or the Graduate Office.
- Must reapply annually for the Graduate Assistantship.
- Completed applications and recommendations must be submitted by July 1st.
- Obtain an application from the Graduate School or from the Graduate Studies website
- Have two recommendation forms (pdf or online)completed and returned to the Graduate School
- Must file the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) through the mail or online
- Complete the above forms and return the application and recommendation forms to:
University of Saint Francis
2701 Spring Street
Fort Wayne, IN 46808
Or, complete the form below.
After all forms have been received, the applicant will be contacted to schedule an appointment to complete the application process.