Chat with Graduate Admissions
A Graduate Admissions staff member will be available Monday through Thursday 2 to 4 p.m. and Friday from 11 a.m. to noon to answer and/or process any general questions online. Confidentical information will not be released online for security and privacy reasons.
Launch your conference with a graduate counselor!
How to chat:
- On the log-in page, provide your first and last name.
- Click "log in."
- Click "OK" on the download prompt. This may take a few minutes.
- Select your Internet connection speed from the list in the pop-up box. Click "OK."
This web-conferencing feature is supported in the following platforms and browsers:
- Windows XP, Vista, 7
- Mac OS X 10.5 and 10.6
- Internet Explorer 7, 8, 9 (download Internet Explorer for free) *
- Firefox 3.6 and higher (download Firefox for free) *
- Google Chrome 3.0.15 (download Google Chrome for free) *
- Safari 4.0 and higher (download Safari for free) *
In order to effectively launch this we-conferencing session, you will need to be running the most recent version of Java, which can be downloaded for free. *
*The University of Saint Francis does not control and is not responsible for the contents of this linked site or any link contained within this linked site. The inclusion of this link(s) does not imply the University of Saint Francis' endorsement, either directly or indirectly, of the site, entity, product(s), or service(s). The University of Saint Francis assumes no responsibility for the content of this linked site(s).