Licensing Adviser and Unit Assessment Coordinator
- BA in Sociology –Indiana University
- MS in Psychology -University of Saint Francis
Respecting the unique dignity of each person I encounter is a lifelong goal.
Presentation on NCATE Accreditation at the Indiana Association of Colleges of Teacher Education annual meeting –October 2010
28 years of higher education experience including Admissions, Residence Life, Teaching, Advising, Weekend College, Registrar, and Education Licensing Adviser give me a unique insight to assist students.
- Member of the Martin Luther King, Jr. “Day ON” Committee
- Vice President of Just Peace, a USF social justice organization
- Member of General Education Committee
- Member of campus wide Diversity Committee
- Member of the Green Campus Committee
- Co-chaired implementation of Diversity Dialogue for USF faculty and staff
- Ardent supporter of peace and social justice issues
Franciscan Spirit Award 2006
Unique Talents/Interests/ Background
- I love to travel and I have visited over 35 countries mostly in Europe and Africa.
- I also enjoy making jewelry and reading.
- Taught Religious Education for eight years.
- Traveled to Haiti on a mission trip.