Spring 2013 Phoneathon call dates: January - March 2013
What is the Phoneathon?
It’s an annual program run by the Alumni Office whereby USF students contact potential Alumni donors through phone calls to obtain gifts for the Annual Fund.
What is the Annual Fund?
The Annual Fund is a yearly campaign that provides support from alumni and friends.
Advantages of Participating in Phoneathon
- Opportunity to join your fellow Alumni in supporting current students in the way of scholarships.
- Opportunity to speak with our current students and find out about your alma mater.
- Opportunity to update your address, phone and email information to ensure that you are receiving the latest information regarding upcoming events.
- Opportunity for USF to keep in touch with all Alumni who will always be part of the Saint Francis family.
- Phoneathon occurs in the Spring and Fall. Next calling dates are January through March 2013.
- An Alumni Office staff member is available for you to speak with on the night that you are contacted.
- You can give credit card information via the phone when you are speaking to the USF caller.
- You can also make a gift today by calling our Alumni Office at: 260-399-8051.
- Phoneathon enables us to work with current students to help them gain resume quality experience.