Educating for the Care of Creation: Contemporary Verses for the Canticle of the Creatures
Session Videos Available on iTunes
Focus: integrity of and care for creation as addressed by the Franciscan Intellectual Tradition (FIT).
- Explore ways to incorporate the FIT into curricular and co-curricular experiences of students at AFCU institutions.
- Share ideas, interact with colleagues and with Franciscan scholars and practitioners conversant with the FIT.
- University of Saint Francis – Fort Wayne, IN
- Lourdes College
- Madonna University
- Marian University
- Silver Lake College of the Holy Family
- University of St. Francis—Joliet, IL
The Executive Planning Team has made a decision to dedicate the 2010 AFCU Symposium to the people of Haiti. To this end the first evening session will be open to the public, but a voluntary free will offering will be taken up for our brothers and sisters in Haiti. The people of Haiti will be part of our Prayers for the Faithful at the daily Masses, and a collection will be taken up at the Masses for the earthquake survivors. All funds collected will be given to Catholic Relief Services for Haitian earthquake relief efforts.
Join Us on Facebook
Symposium logo design by Chasen Pamer, Comm. Arts and Graphic Design major