Achieving Credits Early
Achieving Credits Early (ACE) allows high school students to earn college credits while in high school. Think of it as a chance to get a head start on college!
You may be elligible to take up to six credit hours (two classes) per semester. Email the Office of Admissions if you want to know more.
- Juniors/seniors: GPA of 3.0 on 4 point scale
- Sophomores: GPA of 3.3 on a 4 point scale
- Satisfactory results from the SAT/PSAT or ACT/PLAN tests
- Rank in the upper half of your class
If you meet these requirements, talk to your guidance counselor about participating!
- Complete an application as an undergraduate, non-degree student.
- Submit an official high school transcript.
- Submit a letter of recommendation from a guidance counselor or teacher (no family members).
- Write an essay, and send to email@example.com:
Why you wish to participate in the ACE program
Why you feel you would be successful at USF
- Home schooled students must also submit a list of extracurricular activities and a bibliography of books read during high school.
$300 per course, the lowest cost for this type of program in Fort Wayne
Bishop Dwenger and Bishop Luers students receive a discounted rate of $255 per course.