Welcome to USF Crown Point
Welcome to USF Crown Point, a site of the University of Saint Francis located in Crown Point, Indiana. We serve students from northwest Indiana and the greater Chicagoland area. We salute our military and participate in the Yellow Ribbon Program. It is possible to complete your USF-CP nursing degree at either a full or part-time pace.
USF Crown Point offers the following programs:
- Associate of Art in Liberal Studies
- Associate of Science-Medical Laboratory Technician
- Licensed Practical Nurse to Associate of Science in Nursing (LPN to ASN)
- Associates of Science in Nursing (ASN)
- Registered Nurse to Master of Science in Nursing Transition Sequence
- Master of Science in Nursing-Family Nurse Practitioner (MSN)
- RN to BSN
- Master of Science in Healthcare Administration (MHA)
- Master of Business Adminstration (MBA)
- MBA in Sustainability (MBA)
- Master of Environmental Health (MEH)
USF is committed to academic excellence in order to facilitate the development of each student's talents and abilities and instill a life-long interest in the pursuit of knowledge. Our Franciscan tradition fosters an environment that values diversity and encourages scholarship, critical thinking, and the development of interpersonal skills and the joy of serving others.
Through distance and in-person delivery methods, you will obtain a quality education from USF in a location that's close to home. Apply today, or fill out our inquiry form for more information about how you can advance your career through an education from USF Crown Point.
Questions about Financial Aid? We are here to help.