New and Improved!
25GB of online storage
Create your own space
What is SkyDrive?
- 25GB of storage space
- Personal, shared, & public folders
- Password Protected
- Support for PC, Mac, & Linux
What is Workspace?
- Central location for updates
- Collaborate online
- Save 1000+ Office documents
What are Spaces?
- Upload up to 500 images
- Messenger chat and blog
- Mobilize your space
How to Use Microsoft Live
Getting started with LIVE@EDU
is fast and easy.
- 1) Begin by click on the large email icon to the left
- 2) A window will pop up where you enter your USF username & password
- 3) If you are successful, you will see a screen that says, "SUCCESS!"
- 4) Click the large email icon to continue
- 5) The first time you log into LIVE@EDU, you will need to setup your new WindowsLive ID
- 6) The initial password for your WindowsLive ID is your Student ID number
- 7) You will be asked to change that to a new backup password
- 8) The backup password will be used if you choose to access your account through Hotmail.com, Outlook.com, etc.
- 9) Enjoy!
- (Any questions? Try watching the video below before dropping a note to firstname.lastname@example.org)
Manage your Password
Enrolling your account in the Password Protection Program will allow you to change your password, reset your password, or unlock your account from anywhere. This application allows you to set security questions that must be answered correctly in order to change your password. After enrolling your account in this application, you can do routine password maintenance tasks without contacting the Help Desk. (Please note, your current password must be in good standing before enrolling.)
Now with 84.7% more awesome.*
*Your actual awesomeness may vary. No guarantees expressed, written, or implied.