USF’s Annual Fund Makes a Difference
What is the Annual Fund?
The Annual Fund is a key source of financial support that impacts virtually everything at the University of Saint Francis. Gifts to the Annual Fund are important because they:
- Provide financial aid for deserving students
- Further the university’s global service efforts
- Enhance academic and student life
- Advance our Catholic mission
- Support USF’s areas of greatest need
Why give to the Annual Fund?
There are many good reasons to give to the Annual Fund. Here are just a few:
- Helping a student advance in life is a pretty good return on investment.
- Alumni giving rates affect college rankings — and a higher ranking makes every USF degree more valuable.
- USF depends on the Annual Fund. Other areas of income, including endowment earnings, cover only a small part of USF’s annual operating expenses.
- Giving back to USF feels right because your university has given so much to you.
So the real question is, why not give to the Annual Fund?
Show your support today — invest in USF students. For more information, please contact Director of Development Kristen Riebenack at 260-399-8034 or firstname.lastname@example.org.